pkachu drinks a hrlm shak pkachu drinks a hrlm shak

Can't really hurl a racebomb at you, but damn it if that ending wasn't disappointing. The animation was nice, very stylistic, but there was a total lack of thought and creativity applied to all else in this flash. I was expecting some sequence of events.

Your Heart's Door Your Heart's Door

Too many near-rhymes for my taste. I like for things to either rhyme or not rhyme, this is in between! lol. But I still enjoyed it. I love poetry and its always refreshing to see some wholesome/positive stuff being submitted here. Hope this makes it :)

Mc Jawa Mc Jawa

Not too bad. Looks kool enough. Just wish it was longer and had some sort of begin and end screens. I got a kick out of seeing an E wok in the burger. Sorry if this gets blammed!

FunkMation responds:

I don't think it should get blammed, lol, its not quite that bad is it! lol, yeah i would have loved to make it longer, but i spent so long on just getting the scene details setup for the cafe bacground that i just wanted to get it finished. hopefully after my slenderman in the forest animation though, this goes at least a little of the way towards stopping the death threats i now get in the street

Kn!ght Part 2 Kn!ght Part 2

ehh

not a bad game and i know it will pass but everything in it is too par.
this game is lame, uncreative, and tastless. but not bad
except for the blank frame behind the hat guy.......what ht e hell was with that you need to fix that.

Flash Halo: CTF Flash Halo: CTF

frekkin delcious!

great game, great music, great job!

Jessica Chobot Invasion Jessica Chobot Invasion

bust that ho up

i hate jessica chobot! ( how dare she appear on attack of the show!)
but besudes that, this is a good game fair graphics, great concept and if you hate jessica, than its funny as hell and pleasing to your urge to puge that bitch from exsistance.(well at least on your tv ang IGn magz) but a good game to all. good job man

Vampire Vampire

hmm

thats some funky shit. I like it!

Me at my drumset pt. 2 Me at my drumset pt. 2

good

despitethe quality that was a pretty good session! you went off beat twice but only in the begining, fron then on you killed those drums! good work!

THEPOSTALMAN responds:

Thank you! I'm ever improving. Look for some Jolly Roger music coming soon.