pkachu drinks a hrlm shak pkachu drinks a hrlm shak

Can't really hurl a racebomb at you, but damn it if that ending wasn't disappointing. The animation was nice, very stylistic, but there was a total lack of thought and creativity applied to all else in this flash. I was expecting some sequence of events.

Your Heart's Door Your Heart's Door

Too many near-rhymes for my taste. I like for things to either rhyme or not rhyme, this is in between! lol. But I still enjoyed it. I love poetry and its always refreshing to see some wholesome/positive stuff being submitted here. Hope this makes it :)

Mc Jawa Mc Jawa

Not too bad. Looks kool enough. Just wish it was longer and had some sort of begin and end screens. I got a kick out of seeing an E wok in the burger. Sorry if this gets blammed!

FunkMation responds:

I don't think it should get blammed, lol, its not quite that bad is it! lol, yeah i would have loved to make it longer, but i spent so long on just getting the scene details setup for the cafe bacground that i just wanted to get it finished. hopefully after my slenderman in the forest animation though, this goes at least a little of the way towards stopping the death threats i now get in the street

The Jintheku The Jintheku

I thoroughly enjoyed this!
I absolutely love the way you animated such dramatic camera angles. Everything is simplistic, yet lividly fluid. The only thing that bothered me AT ALL was the narration...maybe you should get a deep-voiced friend to do some voice acting (just a suggestion). But other than that, this is GOLDEN!

Officially consider me a fan of this series, this is my first time on NG in like 4 years and I'm very glad not to have missed this.

Keep em comin'

AndrewM responds:

will do man......and on e next im definately goin to up the notch....better voice acting, more cinematic, and lip-sync......ill do this mainly bcoz of the gd response, cnt let dwn e fans now can i now :)

: Gay Marriage : : Gay Marriage :

Hahaha, I'm pleasantly surprised you're still making these! It's been like 8 years since I've watched one of your flashes and they're still just as good as ever. Topic is so true. They just permitted gay marrige here in NY a couple of years ago, there were so many parades! Love the urban (looks like Brooklyn to me) backdrop too by the way.

So glad to discover that you're still at it!

Mr. Tilt's Mr. Tilt's

This is really not bad dude.
In fact, I actually wanna play it! With the physics looking as right as they do, I know that dodging and striking enemies will require skill and provide tireless entertainment.

Good stuff here.

Total. Silent. Insane Total. Silent. Insane

good stuff

This is the best flash ive seen in the portal today.
nice twist. the business man living a double life!.
i really liked it good job

Music Video-Birubox:: Music Video-Birubox::

ehem

allow me to say that I do like this flash!.
but also allow me to say this; this flash doesnt seem much like a flash animation to me. It seems alot more like a good slide shoe made with Iphoto. but that doesent make it bad. no not at all! it just makes it seem out of place. but i like things out or place so good job man!

The Happy Song The Happy Song

its a goodin

goodness funny song colorful animation and just an overall good job. and well good job!

sisco's case part one sisco's case part one

luvvin it man

grat. pretty good graphics. the sound is awsome, plenty of good songs, and well... its just as great as i thought it would be